Our contest is very simple.
Like us on Facebook and you are entered in the draw to win “REAL CURRENCY”!
Every month, starting November 15th, 2015, our Street Smart Kidz Director Kelly Bedford is going to pick names, at random, from our Facebook Fans Page, to be winners of that months draw of Collector Coins from The Royal Canadian Mint.
- November 15th, 2015 prizes are five ( 5 ) $20 Superman Coins
- December 15th, 2015 prizes are five ( 5 ) $20 Christmas Gingerbread Coins
- January 15th, 2016 prizes are five ( 5 ) $20 Looney Tunes Bugs Bunny Coins
- February, March, April, May, June of 2016 will be announced.
MOST IMPORTANT! Talk to your kids about money. Never stop! For their wellbeing and future! You owe them this! If you don’t, you will owe!
Please read the lawyer stuff below for contest rules
- Entrants to the contest must LIKE the Street Smart Kidz Canada Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/StreetSmartKidz
- Winners must reply Street Smart KIdz of Canada within 72 hours of notification of winning, or the prize will be forwarded to the next draw date.
- Winners must direct confirmation of winning to Kelly Bedford, care of, Street Smart Kidz at email@example.com
- Prizes will be mailed out on, or before, the 21st of each month.
- Winners will be announced on or before the 21st of each month.
- All winners will be published on Street Smart Kidz Facebook page and Street Smart Kidz Canada website in the “News” section.
- All prizes come in wonderful presentation packaging from The Royal Canadian Mint, suitable for gifts, display or collecting.
- You can win from any Country in the world, that accepts the United Nations policy of “CHILD FREEDOM AND GROWTH”.
- Winners can only win once. If a previous winner is drawn, a new name will be drawn.
- Street Smart Kidz Canada reserves the right to disqualify entries that contain “inappropriate” content as decided by Street Smart Kidz Canada to contradict the values of our organization.
- Participation in this Contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules.
- All Internet access and usage charges are the responsibility of the entrant. If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, Street Smart Kidz Canada reserves the right at its sole discretion, to terminate, modify or suspend the Contest.
- Street Smart Kidz Canada assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries.
- Street Smart Kidz Canada is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received byStreet Smart Kidz Canada on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web-site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Contest.
- In the event of a dispute, eligible entries will be considered made by authorized account owner of the Facebook Profile submitted at the time of entry.
- Entries generated by robots or scripts are considered to be a direct violation of Contest policy and will result in immediate disqualification of any and all associated entries.
- Street Smart Kidz Canada is not responsible for printing errors in these Official Rules.
- All warranties for prizes are hereby disclaimed, and the winner will accept the prize “as is”. Prizes cannot be assigned, transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- During the contest period, eligible entries received online at the Street Smart Kidz Facebook Page will be combined to create the entry pool from which each prize Winner will be selected at the end of the contest period by random drawing conducted by Street Smart Kidz Canada whose decisions regarding all aspects of the Contest shall be final and binding.
- The odds of winning one the monthly prizes will be determined by the number of entries each month.
- By participating, entrants release Street Smart Kidz Canada and the officers, directors, employees and agents from any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described) for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with receipt, enjoyment, ownership or use of the prize, and winner grants permission to Street Smart Kidz to use winner’s name, age, city, state, photograph or likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation or approval (where lawful).
Each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and any judicial proceeding shall take place in a court in British Columbia; (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Street Smart Kidz in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of British Columbia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions, that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Province of British Columbia.